This is a high-level widget for exploring relationships in tabular data.
Given a multi-column record array, the widget displays a scatter plot of a specific subset of the data. Includes controls for selecting the columns to plot, filtering data, and determining symbol color and shape.
The widget consists of four components:
- A list of column names from which the user may select 1 or 2 columns
to plot. If one column is selected, the data for that column will be
plotted in a histogram-like manner by using
pseudoScatter(). If two columns are selected, then the scatter plot will be generated with x determined by the first column that was selected and y by the second.
- A DataFilter that allows the user to select a subset of the data by specifying multiple selection criteria.
- A ColorMap that allows the user to determine how points are colored by specifying multiple criteria.
- A PlotWidget for displaying the data.
Set the data to be processed and displayed. Argument must be a numpy record array.
Set the list of field names/units to be processed.
The format of fields is the same as used by
- A list of column names from which the user may select 1 or 2 columns to plot. If one column is selected, the data for that column will be plotted in a histogram-like manner by using